Good Day visitors
Thank You for visiting us, before starting this Article let us say Thanks to all of you for visiting us.
Please Like us on Facebook for more Important Updates, Queries and Confirm Jobs.
Here we go…
Do you Know that there is a Law in which an Employer may terminate employees without any notice?
Do you know you can be terminate from your service if below written cases founds in you?
Most of us don't know that we can be fired in some cases where court will not accept any sort of complaint against Company.
As per Article 120, the owner (Employer, Company) can dismiss the employee without any notice in the below 10 cases:
Please read carefully and try to avoid, if founds in you..!
1. If the employee (worker) violates instructions relating to safety in the place of work, provided those instructions were written and displayed in a permanent place, and the employee has been informed of these instructions orally if he is illiterate.
2. If the employee commits a mistake causing the employer a substantial financial loss, provided the employer informs the Ministry of the incident within 48 hours.
3. If the employee submitted fake Documents (School/College/University Degree ,Certificate) or assumes a nationality other than his own.
4. If the employee fails to carry out his basic duties (work Responsibilities) as specified in the MOL contract and continues to do so in spite of a written interrogation & a warning that his service will be terminated if his behavior remain same.
5. If the employee was employed (appointed) under probation period and the termination happened during same period (probation) or at its end.
6. If employee discloses (publish) a secret of the Company for whom he is working.
7. If he/she becomes absent without a authentic reason for more than twenty intermittent days or more than seven continuous days within 1 year.
8. Employee will be fired if found drunk or intoxicated by drugs during working hours or caught lewdness, involved in any sort of sexual relation with company workers during working hours.
9. If he commits a physical assault (attack) on the employer, manager, senior Employee or one of his colleagues during work.
10. If employee conclusively sentenced by the any UAE court of a crime involving honor, honesty and public morals.
For FAQ’s please leave your comments below, we will answer you Asap.
Thank you For Reading
SHARING IS CARING, SHARE MAY SOMEONE NEED IT